President: Mary Buckingham
Secretary: Marilyn Najm
Treasurer: Lori Dowling
Recording Secretary: Mary Harding
Directors: Jill Beleyme, Ruth Kleinitz,
Laurie Hardingham will work with Tammy on kitchen issues
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE OF CONDUCT
All members and volunteers of the Banff Senior Citizens Society and drop in-guests will be required to adhere to this Code of Conduct when participating in programs and/or utilizing the Centre’s resources.
- I will treat others (members, guests, volunteers) with courtesy and respect in the manner that I would like to be treated.
- I will be mindful that there are a variety of needs and interests represented by the membership of our Society and that not all services and programs will impact me directly but are of equal importance.
- When I have a concern, I will bring it forward with respect to a meeting of the Board of directors.
- I will not use profanity or engage in the use of derogatory language or actions that are abusive, threatening, loud, insulting or harassing (including racial, religious and/or sexual remarks).
- I will not engage in acts of violence, disrespect for authority and/or unsportsmanlike conduct. I will not abuse or misuse Centre property and I will not remove any property from the Centre without permission from a Board member.